Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Voice of the Sea

 
Greetings and welcome to my blog! It is time once again for a new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.  The new theme is "By the Sea." I must confess, I picked the theme this time around.  I just love the beach and the ocean and it turned out I just ordered and received some new stamps from Oxford Impressions which I used to make my card.  In a recent post, and another seaside card, I added images stamped on tissue paper and added them to a water colored panel.  I decided this time to stamp the images directly onto water color paper and then colored them in with Inktense Pencils, which are permanent, using a water brush. I then carefully water colored the sea and the sky around the images.  A few small shells were added for dimension.  I hope you will pop on over to FSC to see the fabulous collection of inspiration pieces by the rest of the Design Team and then consider submitting a piece of your own.  Please remember we are a stamping challenge, so stamped images must be the focal point of your piece.  As always, FlonzCraft, our generous sponsor, has a $20 gift voucher for one lucky participant.  Thanks for stopping by! Yvonne

3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Great card Yvonne, love the new stamps.
Avril xx

Amanda said...

Fab card Yvonne, love how it shows under the sea
Love
Amanda x

Claire said...

those new stamps are gorgeous and I love this theme. Beautiful stamping!
Claire xx