Followers

Monday, July 20, 2015

Seaside

 
Greetings! A bit late with my post for Inkspirational as I have been out of town and my wifi was down.  Back home and happy to have wifi back! Our challenge this time is to create a project with Kraft.  I chose to use a panel of Kraft card stock and tore up some designer paper from Gecko Galz as I thought it went well with the Kraft card. 
 
 
 
I stamped some sentiments from Red Lead Paperworks and added a button and my card was complete.  I hope you will pop on over to see what the rest of the design team created and then submit a project of your own.  Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful card.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a beautiful card.

Marina said...

I love the way you've used torn elements here. The mix of images, pattern and text works beautifully and the sentiments really evoke an atmosphere.