Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Sky's the Limit

 
Greetings! My card today was created for the current challenge over at Make My Monday, where the theme is "Trees or Leaves."  As I was searching through my tree stamps, I remembered recently receiving some Photo Chips of trees from DarkRoom Door as a thank you for ordering.  A departure from all the color I have used lately, but I found it soothing somehow to work with black and white and neutral tones.  The sentiment is by Red Lead Paperworks, the ribbon is from Funkie Junkie Boutique and the pearls are Viva Décor.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Yvonne

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I like this one - just the simplicity....darlene

Marina said...

This has a striking, graphic effect that looks great.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this lovely atmospheric card.
Suzi B x DT