Followers

Friday, April 10, 2015

Spread Love

Greetings and a warm welcome to all of you!  My post today is for three challenges.  The first is for the new challenge over at the Unity "Be Inspired" Challenge where I chose the color challenge below.

 
I had a lot of fun creating my water color background to include all the colors for this color challenge.  The focal and sentiment are from the Anna Girl set by Unity.  The flowers are from the "Dream with your Heart" set, also by Unity.  Ranger Liquid Pearls and some faux stitch lines complete my mixed media card. 
 
My card was also created for a brand new challenge I came across last evening called Stamps and Stencils! The theme is "Anything Goes," and is to be a mixed media piece.  I am looking forward to future challenges at this challenge site.  They have a fabulous lineup on their design team.
 
And finally, my card was created for the Stampotique Designers Challenge with the theme being "Stitching," which I also discovered yesterday and now have a bunch of new Stampotique Stamps on order!
 
Thanks so much for all your kind comments and visits! Hugs, Yvonne

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this Yvonne what a relaxing coloured card
Love
Amanda x

Kathi said...

Wonderful card. I love your peaceful watercolor scene, the paperpiecing, and the stitching!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, love the watercolour background and the soft colour tones. thank you for joining our first challenge at Stamps and Stencils.
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Yvonne ! Love the background the colours are gorgoues. Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

Kaz said...

It's a slippery slope once you start buying the stamps - be warned ;)!!
Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Unknown said...

Nice colors....Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

Kelli Haglund said...

What a serene scene. Love it.

Julia S-W said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft water colour background and this makes a perfect setting for your sweet girl.Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Julia x