Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

A Touch of Spring

 

Greetings! So nice of you to stop by.  A special thank you to my newest follower, Ana! Today, I am sharing with you one of my newest creations using the April offerings over at Gecko Galz.  The background paper is from the Flower Power Paper Pack, the rabbits are from the Easter Parade Stamp Set and the bird panel is from Provence Garden.  I added a little bird nest using an image from Red Lead Paperworks.  To complete my card, I added ChitChat Stickers, a seam binding bow from my stash and a metal corner from Funkie Junkie.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Wishing you and your family a Blessed Easter.  Love, Yvonne

3 comments:

Shirley said...

This has certainly jumped me into the Easter mood Yvonne. Gorgeous.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Sophie said...

Eine schöne Osterkarte, Yvonne.

Schöne Ostertage
Sophie

Marina said...

What a fabulous collage of all things spring.